Translate

03 October, 2016

Swinging Birthday

EMBOSS EMBOSS EMBOSS say the Die Cut Divas this month, check it out here:
http://die-cut-divas.blogspot.co.nz/

This Playing on the Swings image is from The Stamping Boutique:
http://www.thestampingboutique

Firstly, I letterpress embossed the background linen card (EF inked with Distress Ink iced spruce), leaving the embossing folder up a bit so I had a flat bit at the bottom for stamping. the sentiment is stamped with Versamark ink, and gold EP.  I coloured him then cut him out.  I sliced a slit at the bottom of his hand and  the top of the swing seat to thread the cord through for the swing rope.

Image: The Stamping Boutique
Sentiment stamp: DoCrafts
EF: Cuttlebug

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Carol - love how you have the swing threads looking so realistic. I think I recognize the Happy Birthday stamp - it's one I use a lot :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Cindy C. said...

Wonderful!! You're so creative using this image, love the string!! And the background is so beautifully done!!